Exterminator Services in Northern Virginia
Brown Exterminating Pest Control Services Include:
- Roach Control
- Ant Control
- Baiting for Pests
- Carpenter Bees
- Hornet & Wasp Control
- Insect Damage Prevention
- Carpenter Bee Control
- Termite Control
We will remove and prevent common pests such as Ants, Bees, Mice, Rats, Termites, Spiders, Rodents, Carpenter Bees, Flies, Hornets, Wasps, Carpenter Ants, Fleas and various other pests.
Service Contracts and Maintenance Plans Available, but not required.
Exterior perimeter treatment program:
By treating the exterior of your home or business pests can be stopped in their tracks before they ever get inside and invade your family's living space where they can potentially cause problems and even damage. Studies show that 95 % of your inside pest problem come from the outside.
Advantage to Home or Business owner:
- Controls pests like ants, cockroaches, spiders, pill bugs, sow bugs, scorpions, crickets, silverfish, ticks, fleas, millipedes, centipedes, bees, wasp, flies and many more insects.
- You don't need to be home during treatment.
- Reduce pesticide use indoors
- No bothersome odor
- Keeps unwanted pests invading your home or business
Three step perimeter treatment program:
- Review of your pest problem
- Initial treatment
Very first treatment Includes both inside and outside perimeter treatment of your home. After initial treatment is complete we will return to your home every quarter to reapply pest control products outside barrier. If by chance you experience a problem on the inside, we will happy to provide you an inside service at your convenience, at no extra cost.
Our inspectors are well trained in pest's habitat, biology and behavior. Inspectors know where to look for pests and can determine how they got there. We will recommend the best treatment method for your particular home or business, using the top rated products in the pest control industry today
Termite Inspection and Treatment
As a homeowner, you shouldn’t attempt to treat your home for termites for these reasons:
- Termite control requires training on how to find termites
- Termites will damage your home significantly
- Pest Professionals are trained to inspect, evaluate, and provide owners the best method on how to rid their home of pest
- Often the area where the inspection is needed isn’t within easy access
A licensed pest management professional should be your only consideration when protecting your home from termites.
Brown Exterminating Company uses Termidor, the world’s most effective termiticide. It offers 100% elimination of colonies in 90 days or less, up to 6 times faster than baiting systems. Termidor kills by ingestion, contact, and the “Transfer Effect” whereby, affected insects spread the termiticide throughout the colony before dying themselves. Termidor is applied in a responsible, low-dose treatment, with no odor. Only Termidor Certified Professionals can apply this product and no treatment will safeguard your home like Termidor.